Sunday, October 2, 2011

YOU'LL GET THROUGH THIS



Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: Isa 26:4

Isaiah 40:29
He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.Isaiah 40-29

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. Isa 41:13

I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:12-13

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment