Sunday, July 31, 2011

HELD - LOSING A LOVED ONE

empty chair



I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears. Psalms 6:6


Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. Psalms 91:14-15


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28


These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33


And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4





No comments:

Post a Comment