Monday, April 4, 2011

PEOPLE GET READY



Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut the doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain. (Isaiah 26:20-21)

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 17:7)

And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God, we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD, we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation. (Isaiah 25:9)

Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that speak; behold, it is I. (Isaiah 52:6)



No comments:

Post a Comment